python-semanticversion project is operated and maintained by:
The project has received contributions from (in alphabetical order):
- Raphaël Barrois <firstname.lastname@example.org> (https://github.com/rbarrois)
- Rick Eyre <email@example.com> (https://github.com/rickeyre)
- Hugo Rodger-Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> (https://github.com/yunojuno)
- Michael Hrivnak <email@example.com> (https://github.com/mhrivnak)
- William Minchin <firstname.lastname@example.org> (https://github.com/minchinweb)
- Dave Hall <email@example.com> (https://github.com/skwashd)
- Martin Ek <firstname.lastname@example.org> (https://github.com/ekmartin)
Contributor license agreement¶
This agreement is required to allow redistribution of submitted contributions. See http://oss-watch.ac.uk/resources/cla for an explanation.
Any contributor proposing updates to the code or documentation of this project MUST add its name to the list in the Contributors section, thereby “signing” the following contributor license agreement:
They accept and agree to the following terms for their present end future contributions
submitted to the
- They represent that they are legally entitled to grant this license, and that their contributions are their original creation
- They grant the
python-semanticversionproject a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, sublicense and distribute their contributions and such derivative works.
- They are not expected to provide support for their contributions, except to the extent they desire to provide support.
The above agreement is inspired by the Apache Contributor License Agreement.